ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – An argument over a bag of chips leads to a man being stabbed to death in downtown. It happened Tuesday night and the suspect is now in police custody.It happened at 6th and Washington, very close to the Convention Center Metrolink station. Authorities say the stabbing happened around 8:45 p.m. Tuesday. Police say a 42-year-old man and a 49-year-old man were arguing over a bag of Cheetos when the 49-year-old stabbed the 42-year-old once in the chest.
- DJ Kut Interviews Comedian Tony Rock, Talks "Mann & Wife"
- 49 Times Janet Jackson Served Serious Slay [PHOTOS]
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Power Moves: Akon Launches Solar Academy To Provide Electricity To Africans
- George W. Bush Led All U.S. Presidents In Humanitarian Aid To Africa
- Damon Dash Addresses “Bigger Picture” In Jay Z’s TIDAL Rants