ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – An argument over a bag of chips leads to a man being stabbed to death in downtown. It happened Tuesday night and the suspect is now in police custody.It happened at 6th and Washington, very close to the Convention Center Metrolink station. Authorities say the stabbing happened around 8:45 p.m. Tuesday. Police say a 42-year-old man and a 49-year-old man were arguing over a bag of Cheetos when the 49-year-old stabbed the 42-year-old once in the chest.
- [St. Louis Pre-Sale Info Inside] Festival Of Praise Gospel Tour Hits Road With Biggest Stars Ever
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- Spray On Condoms Could Be A Thing In The Near Future
- Miguel Takes A Stroll Through The Hood In His “NWA” Video
- Ferguson Man Charged With Bleeding On Cops Wins Appeal
- Prince Is Back On Spotify With A New Song, Weeks After Pulling His Music Off The Streaming Service