ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – An argument over a bag of chips leads to a man being stabbed to death in downtown. It happened Tuesday night and the suspect is now in police custody.It happened at 6th and Washington, very close to the Convention Center Metrolink station. Authorities say the stabbing happened around 8:45 p.m. Tuesday. Police say a 42-year-old man and a 49-year-old man were arguing over a bag of Cheetos when the 49-year-old stabbed the 42-year-old once in the chest.
- 15 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By 26 Year Boyfriend
- Janet Jackson Drops “Unbreakable,” The Second Single From Her Upcoming Album
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: “Concussion” Film Under Fire For Going “Soft” On NFL, “Dope” Is Coming To DVD, & More
- 25 Teflon Tom Brady Memes Patriots Fans Will Put All Over Your Timeline
- Date Night! Kelly Rowland & Hubby Support Serena Williams At US Open