ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – An argument over a bag of chips leads to a man being stabbed to death in downtown. It happened Tuesday night and the suspect is now in police custody.It happened at 6th and Washington, very close to the Convention Center Metrolink station. Authorities say the stabbing happened around 8:45 p.m. Tuesday. Police say a 42-year-old man and a 49-year-old man were arguing over a bag of Cheetos when the 49-year-old stabbed the 42-year-old once in the chest.
- Photo Of Bobbi Kristina In Hospice Care Facility Allegedly Being Shopped To Magazines & Websites
- Chick Chat: Step One Of Your Summer Sex Challenge Is All About Intimacy
- Must-Haves For Looking Cute On The Go
- Sweetie Pie's Opening a Third Location in Berkeley?
- Right Or Wrong: Man Whoops Kid With Belt For Stealing, Shares Video On Facebook
- End Of An Era: Sonia Manzano, Sesame Street’s ‘Maria,’ To Retire After 44 Years