ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – An argument over a bag of chips leads to a man being stabbed to death in downtown. It happened Tuesday night and the suspect is now in police custody.It happened at 6th and Washington, very close to the Convention Center Metrolink station. Authorities say the stabbing happened around 8:45 p.m. Tuesday. Police say a 42-year-old man and a 49-year-old man were arguing over a bag of Cheetos when the 49-year-old stabbed the 42-year-old once in the chest.
- LL Cool J Gives Tom Joyner His Chain + More! [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Mo’Nique Proves Lee Daniels Lied About ‘Empire’ Role
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- FROM THE SHIP: Costume Night On The ‘Fantastic Voyage’
- Nikko Explains Why He Deserves 25 Percent Of Mimi’s Book Deal [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Has ‘Irreversible Brain Damage’ And ‘Remains Unresponsive’