Oscar-winner George Clooney lent his voice to President Obama‘s campaign for a video introduction Thursday night to close out the Democratic National Convention, but it was a trio of leading ladies — Kerry Washington, Scarlett Johansson, and Eva Longoria — who gave the DNC a rousing jolt of star power in Charlotte, NC. Click here to watch speeches.
- DJ Kut Interviews Comedian Tony Rock, Talks "Mann & Wife"
- 49 Times Janet Jackson Served Serious Slay [PHOTOS]
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Power Moves: Akon Launches Solar Academy To Provide Electricity To Africans
- George W. Bush Led All U.S. Presidents In Humanitarian Aid To Africa
- Damon Dash Addresses “Bigger Picture” In Jay Z’s TIDAL Rants