Oscar-winner George Clooney lent his voice to President Obama‘s campaign for a video introduction Thursday night to close out the Democratic National Convention, but it was a trio of leading ladies — Kerry Washington, Scarlett Johansson, and Eva Longoria — who gave the DNC a rousing jolt of star power in Charlotte, NC. Click here to watch speeches.
- Conspiracy? Obstruction of Justice? Roland Martin Dives In The Case of Laquan McDonald
- #Flawless Fashion: Beyoncé Launching New Streetwear Line In 2016
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- FREE THANKSGIVING MEALS-STL "Free Meals"
- The Game's Package Gets Him In Trouble
- Chris Rocks Mystery Daughter Living In US On Visa