Oscar-winner George Clooney lent his voice to President Obama‘s campaign for a video introduction Thursday night to close out the Democratic National Convention, but it was a trio of leading ladies — Kerry Washington, Scarlett Johansson, and Eva Longoria — who gave the DNC a rousing jolt of star power in Charlotte, NC. Click here to watch speeches.
- 15 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By 26 Year Boyfriend
- Janet Jackson Drops “Unbreakable,” The Second Single From Her Upcoming Album
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: “Concussion” Film Under Fire For Going “Soft” On NFL, “Dope” Is Coming To DVD, & More
- 25 Teflon Tom Brady Memes Patriots Fans Will Put All Over Your Timeline
- Date Night! Kelly Rowland & Hubby Support Serena Williams At US Open