“Saturday Night Live” is getting a new Barack Obama. Lorne Michaels told the NY Times that Jay Pharoah, a featured player for two years who is entering his first as a cast member, will be taking over the role from Fred Armisen, who has played the president since the 2008 election. Click here for more.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- ‘Empire’ Star Grace Gealey Finally Acknowledges Engagement To Co-Star Trai Byers
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Did Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Blast His Sidechicks With A Scathing Group Text?
- Say It Ain't So! Cheerios Recall
- House Real Big: Beyonce & Jay Z Are Renting A Dope Los Angeles Pad For $150K Per Month