After two political conventions and heading into the post-Labor Day sprint, President Barack Obama leads Republican nominee Mitt Romney in the key battlegrounds of Florida, Ohio and Virginia, according to new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls of each of these three states. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To ‘Out’ Adulterous Politicians
- Eddie Murphy On His Love For Music: ‘I Don’t Want To Be An Actor Singing’
- Usher Drops Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
- And the Nominees Are: The 46th NAACP Image Awards