After two political conventions and heading into the post-Labor Day sprint, President Barack Obama leads Republican nominee Mitt Romney in the key battlegrounds of Florida, Ohio and Virginia, according to new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls of each of these three states. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- #TeamBeautiful Chat: Why Are Black Women Loving Amber Rose Right Now?
- Preachers of Detroit Episode 1 ‘Detroit Is My City’ Recap And Lesson
- Jennifer Hudson Wows Oscars With Stellar Performance of ‘I Can’t Let Go’ (Video)
- Halle Berry Opens Up About Domestic Violence
- St. Louis 2015 Hometown Champion Announced