Chris Brown tested positive for marijuana use and will have a probation violation hearing on Novermber 1, a judge ordered Monday. He is on five years probation for a 2009 assault on his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. The positive test occurred in Virginia, Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg indicated during Monday’s hearing. She said Brown, 23, had told authorities that he ingested the marijuana in California, where he has a medical marijuana card. Really? Click here for more.
- LL Cool J Gives Tom Joyner His Chain + More! [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Mo’Nique Proves Lee Daniels Lied About ‘Empire’ Role
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- FROM THE SHIP: Costume Night On The ‘Fantastic Voyage’
- Nikko Explains Why He Deserves 25 Percent Of Mimi’s Book Deal [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Has ‘Irreversible Brain Damage’ And ‘Remains Unresponsive’