Chris Brown tested positive for marijuana use and will have a probation violation hearing on Novermber 1, a judge ordered Monday. He is on five years probation for a 2009 assault on his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. The positive test occurred in Virginia, Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg indicated during Monday’s hearing. She said Brown, 23, had told authorities that he ingested the marijuana in California, where he has a medical marijuana card. Really? Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- State Of The Union 2015: President Nails Key Issues But GOP Unlikely To Listen
- New DNA Editing Technique Makes Designer Babies a Possibility [POLL]
- Catch The Beat: 6 Black Owned Cosmetic Companies You Should Know