Chris Brown tested positive for marijuana use and will have a probation violation hearing on Novermber 1, a judge ordered Monday. He is on five years probation for a 2009 assault on his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. The positive test occurred in Virginia, Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg indicated during Monday’s hearing. She said Brown, 23, had told authorities that he ingested the marijuana in California, where he has a medical marijuana card. Really? Click here for more.
- Conspiracy? Obstruction of Justice? Roland Martin Dives In The Case of Laquan McDonald
- #Flawless Fashion: Beyoncé Launching New Streetwear Line In 2016
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- FREE THANKSGIVING MEALS-STL "Free Meals"
- The Game's Package Gets Him In Trouble
- Chris Rocks Mystery Daughter Living In US On Visa