Chris Brown tested positive for marijuana use and will have a probation violation hearing on Novermber 1, a judge ordered Monday. He is on five years probation for a 2009 assault on his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. The positive test occurred in Virginia, Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg indicated during Monday’s hearing. She said Brown, 23, had told authorities that he ingested the marijuana in California, where he has a medical marijuana card. Really? Click here for more.
- Photo Of Bobbi Kristina In Hospice Care Facility Allegedly Being Shopped To Magazines & Websites
- Chick Chat: Step One Of Your Summer Sex Challenge Is All About Intimacy
- Must-Haves For Looking Cute On The Go
- Sweetie Pie's Opening a Third Location in Berkeley?
- Right Or Wrong: Man Whoops Kid With Belt For Stealing, Shares Video On Facebook
- End Of An Era: Sonia Manzano, Sesame Street’s ‘Maria,’ To Retire After 44 Years