Chris Brown tested positive for marijuana use and will have a probation violation hearing on Novermber 1, a judge ordered Monday. He is on five years probation for a 2009 assault on his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. The positive test occurred in Virginia, Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg indicated during Monday’s hearing. She said Brown, 23, had told authorities that he ingested the marijuana in California, where he has a medical marijuana card. Really? Click here for more.
- 15 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By 26 Year Boyfriend
- Janet Jackson Drops “Unbreakable,” The Second Single From Her Upcoming Album
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: “Concussion” Film Under Fire For Going “Soft” On NFL, “Dope” Is Coming To DVD, & More
- 25 Teflon Tom Brady Memes Patriots Fans Will Put All Over Your Timeline
- Date Night! Kelly Rowland & Hubby Support Serena Williams At US Open