Chris Brown tested positive for marijuana use and will have a probation violation hearing on Novermber 1, a judge ordered Monday. He is on five years probation for a 2009 assault on his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. The positive test occurred in Virginia, Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg indicated during Monday’s hearing. She said Brown, 23, had told authorities that he ingested the marijuana in California, where he has a medical marijuana card. Really? Click here for more.
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- DJ Kut Brings You His Klassic Monday Mix
- Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke During Birthday Celebration In Brazil
- Hulk Hogan Thanks Fans For ‘Love And Support’ After WWE Terminates His Contract
- Snoop Dogg Blasts Swedish Officials After Arrest: ‘F-ck The Police. And I’m Still Smokin’
- Kanye West Shares Words Of Support For Caitlyn Jenner On ‘I Am Cait’