Chris Brown tested positive for marijuana use and will have a probation violation hearing on Novermber 1, a judge ordered Monday. He is on five years probation for a 2009 assault on his then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna. The positive test occurred in Virginia, Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg indicated during Monday’s hearing. She said Brown, 23, had told authorities that he ingested the marijuana in California, where he has a medical marijuana card. Really? Click here for more.
- DJ Kut Interviews Comedian Tony Rock, Talks "Mann & Wife"
- 49 Times Janet Jackson Served Serious Slay [PHOTOS]
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Power Moves: Akon Launches Solar Academy To Provide Electricity To Africans
- George W. Bush Led All U.S. Presidents In Humanitarian Aid To Africa
- Damon Dash Addresses “Bigger Picture” In Jay Z’s TIDAL Rants