The NFL admitted Tuesday that an error was made on the final play of Monday night’s game. However the league contends the blown call involved Seattle Seahawks wideout Golden Tate’s shove of Green Bay Packers cornerback Sam Shields in the end zone — clearly offensive pass interference — not the game-winning throw Tate allegedly snared in his team’s controversial 14-12 win, even though it appeared Packers safety M.D. Jennings picked off the pass from Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson. Are you kidding me?
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- Kanye West Shares Words Of Support For Caitlyn Jenner On ‘I Am Cait’
- [VIDEO + PHOTOS] Deborah Cox Live In Studio Jam Inside the Red Velvet Cake Studio
- Nile Rodgers Hosts The ‘Fold Festival’ With Pharrell, Chaka Khan & Janelle Monae
- Authorities Release New Footage Of #SandraBland Alive In Jail [Video]
- Anthony Hamilton & Wife Tarshá Announce Divorce After 10 Years