The NFL admitted Tuesday that an error was made on the final play of Monday night’s game. However the league contends the blown call involved Seattle Seahawks wideout Golden Tate’s shove of Green Bay Packers cornerback Sam Shields in the end zone — clearly offensive pass interference — not the game-winning throw Tate allegedly snared in his team’s controversial 14-12 win, even though it appeared Packers safety M.D. Jennings picked off the pass from Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson. Are you kidding me?
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- "SayWord" TJMS- Serena Williams doing her version of Beyonce's "711"
- One Night Only: ‘Friday’ Will Return To Theaters On 4/20
- UN Reveals New York Memorial To Honor Victims Of Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress
- Prince Introduces Judith Hill’s Debut Album in the Most Princely Way Possible