The NFL admitted Tuesday that an error was made on the final play of Monday night’s game. However the league contends the blown call involved Seattle Seahawks wideout Golden Tate’s shove of Green Bay Packers cornerback Sam Shields in the end zone — clearly offensive pass interference — not the game-winning throw Tate allegedly snared in his team’s controversial 14-12 win, even though it appeared Packers safety M.D. Jennings picked off the pass from Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson. Are you kidding me?
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside.
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’
- WARDROBE WARS: Nene Leakes vs Cynthia Bailey
- Faith Evans Receives Humanitarian Award From Black Gay Pride, Talks Rumors That Son Is Gay