The NFL admitted Tuesday that an error was made on the final play of Monday night’s game. However the league contends the blown call involved Seattle Seahawks wideout Golden Tate’s shove of Green Bay Packers cornerback Sam Shields in the end zone — clearly offensive pass interference — not the game-winning throw Tate allegedly snared in his team’s controversial 14-12 win, even though it appeared Packers safety M.D. Jennings picked off the pass from Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson. Are you kidding me?
- [Video] TV Reporter, Photographer Killed In Virginia Shooting
- 21-Month Old Baby Killed In North St. Louis County
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Civil Rights Warrior Amelia Boynton Robinson, Portrayed In “Selma,” Dies At 104
- *Praise Hands Emoji* Blac Chyna & Amber Rose Are Getting Their Own TV Show
- ‘It Was Negative And Some Perceive It As Racial’ – April Ryan On Donald Trump’s Latest Stunt