The NFL admitted Tuesday that an error was made on the final play of Monday night’s game. However the league contends the blown call involved Seattle Seahawks wideout Golden Tate’s shove of Green Bay Packers cornerback Sam Shields in the end zone — clearly offensive pass interference — not the game-winning throw Tate allegedly snared in his team’s controversial 14-12 win, even though it appeared Packers safety M.D. Jennings picked off the pass from Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson. Are you kidding me?
- #BeyonceAlwaysOnBeat Meme Proves Beyoncé Can Dance To Anything
- Like Fine Wine: See How Lenny Kravitz & 20 Other Celebrities Defy Father Time
- T.I.’s ‘Family Hustle’ Is Back & The Kids Are All Grown Up
- That’s Dr. Ross To You: Tracee Ellis Ross Gets An Honorary Doctorate From Brown & Will Always Be BAE
- While You Were At Your Barbecue, Chris Brown Was Out Getting Into More Drama
- Louis “Thunder Thumbs” Johnson Of The Brothers Johnson, Dies at 60 [VIDEO]