The NFL admitted Tuesday that an error was made on the final play of Monday night’s game. However the league contends the blown call involved Seattle Seahawks wideout Golden Tate’s shove of Green Bay Packers cornerback Sam Shields in the end zone — clearly offensive pass interference — not the game-winning throw Tate allegedly snared in his team’s controversial 14-12 win, even though it appeared Packers safety M.D. Jennings picked off the pass from Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson. Are you kidding me?
- LL Cool J Gives Tom Joyner His Chain + More! [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- Mom Reunites With Daughter 50 Years After Being Told Her Baby Died [VIDEO]
- Bobby Brown: ‘I Don’t Know What The H*ll I’m Going Through Right Now, But I’m Giving It To God’
- Chaka Khan Speaks On Whitney Houston As She Awaits Bobbi Kristina’s Recovery
- #Blessed: North West Gets Baptized In Jerusalem