The September Jobs Report on Friday was good news for President Obama, 114,000 jobs were created and the unemployment rate dropped below 8% to 7.8%, the lowest since the President took office in 2009. Click here for full details.
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- DJ Kut Brings You His Klassic Monday Mix
- Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke During Birthday Celebration In Brazil
- Hulk Hogan Thanks Fans For ‘Love And Support’ After WWE Terminates His Contract
- Snoop Dogg Blasts Swedish Officials After Arrest: ‘F-ck The Police. And I’m Still Smokin’
- Kanye West Shares Words Of Support For Caitlyn Jenner On ‘I Am Cait’