The September Jobs Report on Friday was good news for President Obama, 114,000 jobs were created and the unemployment rate dropped below 8% to 7.8%, the lowest since the President took office in 2009. Click here for full details.
- 15 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By 26 Year Boyfriend
- Janet Jackson Drops “Unbreakable,” The Second Single From Her Upcoming Album
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: “Concussion” Film Under Fire For Going “Soft” On NFL, “Dope” Is Coming To DVD, & More
- 25 Teflon Tom Brady Memes Patriots Fans Will Put All Over Your Timeline
- Date Night! Kelly Rowland & Hubby Support Serena Williams At US Open