The September Jobs Report on Friday was good news for President Obama, 114,000 jobs were created and the unemployment rate dropped below 8% to 7.8%, the lowest since the President took office in 2009. Click here for full details.
- Jamie Foxx Co-Hosted The TJMS; Gave Advice To Bill Cosby, Talks Wild Hollywood Parties, Love & Relationships [LISTEN]
- THURSDAY MORNING MOM: Regina Johnson
- Michelle Obama Shows POTUS How It’s Done In Her Own Workout Video
- Steph Curry’s Daughter Sparks Silly Backlash Over Press Conference Appearance
- Rev. Al Sharpton Reminds Us How To Really Celebrate Memorial Day
- Kanye West Releases Statement Over Censorship At Billboard Music Awards: ‘It Is Ridiculous’