The September Jobs Report on Friday was good news for President Obama, 114,000 jobs were created and the unemployment rate dropped below 8% to 7.8%, the lowest since the President took office in 2009. Click here for full details.
- Jamie Foxx Blames Bad National Anthem Performance On Equipment
- GET THE LOOK: Taraji P. Henson’s Sleek, Long Hair at the 2015 Met Gala
- DJ Kut Talks MMA, Ken Shamrock & Street Fighting With Kimbo Slice
- #TeacherAppreciationWeek: 5 Celebs You Didn’t Know Were Teachers
- Jazmine Sullivan Delivers Stunning Cover Of Nina Simone’s “Baltimore”
- Miguel Is Getting Sued For That Billboard Music Awards Leg Drop