Don’t call it a take over, call it a ‘Taken 2″ Take Over! Because that’s what Liam Neeson did this weekend, as ‘Taken 2′ debuted with $50 million, making it the 3rd highest October opening ever. Click here for more.
- [St. Louis Pre-Sale Info Inside] Festival Of Praise Gospel Tour Hits Road With Biggest Stars Ever
- Money Mondays: How Your Credit Score Affects Your Car Insurance Rates
- Snoop Dogg Lost Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars Thanks to Italian Police
- Our Presidential Candidates Are Outraged Over Cecil The Lion, But Not Black Lives
- Adult Education and Literacy Program Locations & Information
- Spray On Condoms Could Be A Thing In The Near Future