0 reads Leave a comment
Two are better than one…for if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him that is alone when he falls, for he has not another to help him up.
Friendship is necessary and vital to our survival.
Tips on being a good friend:
- Communicate regularly; make a strong support network
- Show kindness and love, which provide comfort and companionship
- Be patient, supportive and non-judgmental
- Focus on your friends’ strengths and wonderful qualities
- Make friends a priority. Be there for them
- Do not be a scorekeeper. Does it really matter who did what last?
- The health benefits of true friendship are better therapy than a score-keeping card.