It’s all going down In The Ville! Nashville, TN will host the 1st Annual Saving Our Youth Celebrity Basketball Game. Your favorite gospel artists, entertainment personalities, NBA athletes, pastors and community leaders will bring their A-game to the court at Trevecca Nazarene University on Thursday, January 17. The Celebrity Basketball Game, presented by Real Talent Media Group, will kickoff the weekend full of power packed events leading up to the 28th Stellar Gospel Music Awards Show which will be taped on Saturday, January 19 at the Grand Ole Opry House.
Going head to head on the court are: Brian Courtney Wilson, Isaac Carree,Pastor Jason Nelson, James Fortune, Bishop Joseph Walker (Mt. Zion Church, Nashville), and former New York Nicks star and Heisman Trophy winner Charlie Ward. More players and official team coaches will be announced each month leading up to the event.
Gospel’s leading lady Lisa Page-Brooks will open the game with the Black National Anthem and EMI Gospel recording artist Anita Wilson will present the American National Anthem. The ballgame half-time show will feature Gospel’s fastest rising young talent Cheneta Jones and a star-studded lineup.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading See Which Gospel Artists Are Taking It To The Basketball Court!
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie