The two may be dealing with rumors of separation, but in their cover story for RollingOut magazine, Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert offer advice on how to keep a couple’s intimacy interesting as well as an update on how Vince handles his health amid the stressful music business.
Although you guys argue throughout the day, it’s very apparent that you love each other and the bond between you is strong. Tamar, how can couples prevent things from becoming dull in the bedroom and what keeps that spark alive? Tamar: Vince and I are really good friends and we keep our lives and communication open. On top of that, I just feel like it’s important to remain a lady. I don’t think you should always have your head in a do-rag and a scarf. You should remain the girl they saw [on] date night. There’s nothing wrong with going to bed looking pretty or just as good as you do during the day. The communication is the really sexy part of a relationship. Because when you feel like they can just talk to you, it’s very attractive. … You don’t have to dress up, but don’t go to bed looking crazy.
Vince, you have recovered from some serious health issues. The music industry can be very stressful. How do you maintain your health and keep a level head with everything that’s going on personally and professionally? Vince: At the end of the day, my health comes first and I really think a lot of times it took me a minute to realize that. I just take my time and make sure that I go to my doctor appointments and eat right, and really just take my time and put that first before anything else.
Tamar, what are you doing to help him maintain his health and make sure he isn’t stressed out? Tamar: I’m really working on that stressful thing. I try to do my part in that area, but what I do is constantly remind him to put his health first and remind him to take his medicine and eat. I will make sure he has what he needs to have. I try hard to make sure I’m there for him in every way possible.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Tamar and Vince On Keeping Things Interesting In The Bedroom
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie