The battle of the “Friday” characters is heating up. A few days after actor Faizon Love told TMZ cameras Katt Williamspulled a gun on him outside of the Supper Club in Los Angeles, Katt Williams responded by calling Love a snitch.
In case you’re unaware, Katt Williams was recently arrested outside of the Supper Club after club patrons identified him as the man brandishing a gun in the establishment. he was later released from police custody without being charged with any crime. A day after that, Faizon Love, who is famous for playing Big Worm in the first “Friday” installment, told a TMZ camera crew that Williams, made famous by his role as Money Mike in “Friday After Next,” pulled a gun on him outside of the club when he asked Williams about an alleged $50,000 that was owed to him.
Katt Williams didn’t know Faizon Love had spoken to anyone about the incident and went off once TMZ indicated Love had given them an interview. Katt Williams said, “You telling me Faizon the actor said on TMZ That I have did what? You saying he’s a snitch? You saying he’s a bold face rat? You say that he went and told you street business..?”
Williams went on to make fun of Faizon’s size and insinuate he doesn’t write his own jokes. Love hasn’t responded to the recent development in the ongoing saga of battling “Friday” stars, but we know something is coming because all of this is over $50,000. And we know you remember what Big Worm told Smokey in “Friday.” When you play with his money, you are playing with his emotions and he doesn’t like it when you play with either one.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Katt Williams Calls Faizon Love A “Snitch” For Cooperating With Police
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie