The one-time GOP presidential contender Herman Cain is about to blow up and not in a good way. It seems that his former side chick Ginger White (pictured) is going the Rielle Hunter route by writing a juicy tell-all about her fling with the conservative pizza meister, reports The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
When Cain was campaigning on the Republican ticket last year, it came to light that White had allegedly maintained an affair with the married politico for 13 years. Cain, however, denied the extramarital relationship and even sent out e-mails to his supporters condemning White, referring to her as a “troubled … woman” who is using “national media outlets to promulgate a fabricated, unsubstantiated story.”
Yet the Atlanta-based businesswoman was indeed able to produce phone records with Cain’s private cellphone number on it and a myriad number of text messages. In an interview with ABC-TV’s George Stephanopoulos on “Good Morning America,” White stated, ”When you enter in to a private relationship that you do not care to share with the public, you really do not enter into that holding on to receipts, holding on to gifts to come out and say, ‘Yeah, that happened, here’s the proof.’”
Watch White talk about her affair with Cain here:
Even though the 46-year-old claims she was receiving up to $6,000 a month from her ex-paramour, she insists that she was not a hooker or prostitute.
White now hopes that the book will help Cain “to be a little more honest with his wife, because the details that I share, only she will know.”
White apparently was not the only woman who hopped the Cain train. The Tea Party activist was also accused of sexual harassment, so in December of last year, Cain’s poll numbers dropped and he suspended his campaign for the presidency.
The architect of the infamous “9-9-9 Plan” is still in the public eye, though, hosting a radio show in Atlanta and making appearances on cable TV commenting on politics. White says she only recently found a job.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Herman Cain’s Former Mistress To Pen Hot Tell-All
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie