President Obama won Ohio and other six swing states to surpass the 270 electoral votes needed to beat Republican challenger Mitt Romney and secure a second term in the White House. He won re-election with broad support from moderates, women, and minorities. Click here for more details.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Uganda’s “Kill The Gays” Bill Is Back, & The World Is Watching
- (VIDEO) Andrew "I've Been Delivert" Caldwell Now Says That's Not So True (via @StaciStatic)
- Bobby Brown Holds Birthday Vigil For Bobbi Kristina
- Oprah Bids Farewell To Chicago (via @StaciStatic)
- Before We Say Goodbye: A Comprehensive List Of Eric Holder’s Greatest Civil Rights Hits