President Obama won Ohio and other six swing states to surpass the 270 electoral votes needed to beat Republican challenger Mitt Romney and secure a second term in the White House. He won re-election with broad support from moderates, women, and minorities. Click here for more details.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- Late Night News Recap: Wendy Williams Shames Nicole Scherzinger For Wasting “Good Years” To Have Kids & More
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: Naya Rivera Welcomes Baby Boy, & More
- Mazel Tov! Omarion & Apryl Jones Are Expecting A Baby Girl
- Tyrese Is Joining ‘Empire’ As Cookie’s New Bae