President Obama won Ohio and other six swing states to surpass the 270 electoral votes needed to beat Republican challenger Mitt Romney and secure a second term in the White House. He won re-election with broad support from moderates, women, and minorities. Click here for more details.
- LL Cool J Gives Tom Joyner His Chain + More! [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- Mom Reunites With Daughter 50 Years After Being Told Her Baby Died [VIDEO]
- Bobby Brown: ‘I Don’t Know What The H*ll I’m Going Through Right Now, But I’m Giving It To God’
- Chaka Khan Speaks On Whitney Houston As She Awaits Bobbi Kristina’s Recovery
- #Blessed: North West Gets Baptized In Jerusalem