President Obama won Ohio and other six swing states to surpass the 270 electoral votes needed to beat Republican challenger Mitt Romney and secure a second term in the White House. He won re-election with broad support from moderates, women, and minorities. Click here for more details.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Will Be At The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion, Talks Days At Howard University
- Emmett Till’s Life Story Is Coming To The Big Screen 60 Years After His Death
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- ‘War Room’ Is The Hit, Faith-Based Movie You May Never Have Heard Of
- You Can Already Cop ‘Kanye West For President 2020’ Campaign Gear
- It Looks Like Nicki Minaj’s Diss Wasn’t Staged