Kurt Carr’s new single “I’ve Seen Him Do It” is the #2 Christian & Gospel song on iTunes. The soul-stirring testimonial song is the debut single off of BLESS THIS HOUSE, the 7th project for Kurt Carr & The Kurt Carr Singers.
“I’ve Seen Him Do It” was selected by Gospel music fans as the first single from this CD. In October, Verity Gospel Music Group ran a poll across a variety of websites so that fans could choose either “I’ve Seen Him Do It” or “Bless This House” as the first single. “I think this song will touch and inspire believers everywhere because every believer has seen God do miraculous things,” says Carr. The song was recently serviced to radio and is receiving an overwhelmingly positive response.
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!
On January 19, 2013, Kurt Carr will receive the James Cleveland Lifetime Achievement Award at the 28th Annual Stellar Awards. This is an especially humbling honor for Carr, who received his big break in Gospel music when Cleveland hired him as a keyboard player.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Kurt Carr Receives Lifetime Achievement Award & Releases New CD
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie