Although pundits, news outlets, and just about everyone else said that Republican Party presidential nominee Mitt Romney was in a narrow battle with President Barack Obama ahead of last Tuesday’s election, the numbers went in favor of the incumbent and gave the cocky former governor a sound defeat. With the GOP smarting from the loss, the Internet has been unforgiving in its taunts and jokes since Election Day. A new site, however, just may have topped them all in detailing in real time how many fans Romney has lost on his Facebook fan page, reports social media site Mashable.
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!
The site DisappearingRomney.com has charts showing a real time count for Mitt Romney’s popular Facebook page, which boasts just more than 12 million fans who’ve liked the page.
Since the Republican lost the presidential election, though, Mashable writes that Romney’s page has lost roughly 850 users per hour.
Where are Romney’s fans going? Gawker writes that former Romney supporters could be flocking over to the Obama fan page because the President continues to gain fans, rubbing salt in the already open wound suffered by the Romney/Ryan campaign team.
Somewhere, Karl Rove is crying $300 million tears into his green tea.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Facebook Cliff? Website Shows Real Time Decline Of Mitt Romney Facebook Fans
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie