The New York Post reports that 35-year-old Michael Canaii marched into the High School of Graphic Communication Arts in Manhattan around 9 a.m. demanding that the school help him control his daughter’s behavior, according to a law enforcement official interviewed by The Post. Wearing all black, Canaii was also reportedly wielding a heavy chain with a padlock and in possession of pot.
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!
“A man was outside with a chain. He was saying, ‘Where is my daughter?’ ” said a student. “He was swinging the chain saying, ‘I’m going to f–k you all up.’ One guy said something sly, and he took off after the guy and ran into the school.”
Once inside, Canaii reportedly challenged anyone in his path to fight him. Security cleared the lobby and prevented students from entering. After Canaii was arrested, he was hospitalized briefly and then arraigned at Manhattan Criminal Court. Canaii’s lawyer says his client went to the school because he feared his daughter was involved in gang activity.
“He’s a decent father,” Canaii’s aunt, Sondra Williams told The Post, adding that the teen lives with her mother.
The father is being held in lieu of $5,000 bond or $1,000 cash bail.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Overprotective Dad Goes To HS Yelling, ‘Who’s F**king My Daughter?’
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie