Oscar Joyner, President of Reach Media, had a wedding for the ages outside Miami last month. Oscar and wife Alem had a traditional Ethiopian wedding ceremony led by Bishop T.D. Jakes. The nuptials featured performances by Yolanda Adams, Eric Benet, Tamia, and Doug E. Fresh. Tom Joyner’s son didn’t do too bad, huh?
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- "SayWord" TJMS- Serena Williams doing her version of Beyonce's "711"
- One Night Only: ‘Friday’ Will Return To Theaters On 4/20
- UN Reveals New York Memorial To Honor Victims Of Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress
- Prince Introduces Judith Hill’s Debut Album in the Most Princely Way Possible