Oscar Joyner, President of Reach Media, had a wedding for the ages outside Miami last month. Oscar and wife Alem had a traditional Ethiopian wedding ceremony led by Bishop T.D. Jakes. The nuptials featured performances by Yolanda Adams, Eric Benet, Tamia, and Doug E. Fresh. Tom Joyner’s son didn’t do too bad, huh?
- Jamie Foxx Co-Hosted The TJMS; Gave Advice To Bill Cosby, Talks Wild Hollywood Parties, Love & Relationships [LISTEN]
- THURSDAY MORNING MOM: Regina Johnson
- Michelle Obama Shows POTUS How It’s Done In Her Own Workout Video
- Steph Curry’s Daughter Sparks Silly Backlash Over Press Conference Appearance
- Rev. Al Sharpton Reminds Us How To Really Celebrate Memorial Day
- Kanye West Releases Statement Over Censorship At Billboard Music Awards: ‘It Is Ridiculous’