Oscar Joyner, President of Reach Media, had a wedding for the ages outside Miami last month. Oscar and wife Alem had a traditional Ethiopian wedding ceremony led by Bishop T.D. Jakes. The nuptials featured performances by Yolanda Adams, Eric Benet, Tamia, and Doug E. Fresh. Tom Joyner’s son didn’t do too bad, huh?
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside.
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’
- WARDROBE WARS: Nene Leakes vs Cynthia Bailey
- Faith Evans Receives Humanitarian Award From Black Gay Pride, Talks Rumors That Son Is Gay