Oscar Joyner, President of Reach Media, had a wedding for the ages outside Miami last month. Oscar and wife Alem had a traditional Ethiopian wedding ceremony led by Bishop T.D. Jakes. The nuptials featured performances by Yolanda Adams, Eric Benet, Tamia, and Doug E. Fresh. Tom Joyner’s son didn’t do too bad, huh?
- My Love Is Your Love: A Look Back At Bobbi Kristina With Whitney And Bobby
- 18 Childhood Faves From The ’80s That Can Never Be Ruined
- If Hulk Hogan Goes, Vince McMahon Owes At Least 7 Apologies
- 2nd Inmate Speaks Out About Sandra Bland
- Prince Is Blessing Us With A New Album This Year
- The Art Of Self-Pleasuring Yourself – There’s A Class For That!