Date: December 22, 2010 Phone: (314) 612-1462
Contact: Robin Boyce Boycer@stlouiscity.com
Inc Yourself in the New Year!
ST. LOUIS, December 22, 2010 – Turn your dream or passion into a business is the call Comptroller Darlene Green is directing to the community for 2011. The four-termed, city-wide office holder sees so many areas where constituents could be making themselves valuable to the city of St. Louis.
“The new employee is the new entrepreneur of the 21st Century,” says Comptroller Green. “There is no time like the present to start realizing your dream.”
Thursday, January 20, 2011, Comptroller Green will present “INC Yourself in the New Year: Doing Business in the City of St. Louis.” This seminar will be held at the new William J. Harrison Center located at 3140 Cass Ave. starting at 5 p.m. The event will also feature Sandra Marks of Marks and Associates. Marks will reveal products and services in the city of St. Louis that are in demand. She will also share strategies for starting or acquiring businesses that can supply these products and services with high demand and limited competition.
“As you prepare for a new year, also consider preparing for a new career,” says Marks. “Positioning yourself to take advantage of many entrepreneurial opportunities in St. Louis can increase your earning potential and the earning potential of those in your family and community.”
“INC Yourself in the New Year” is a 45 minute free workshop. Whether you are currently happily employed, unemployed, underemployed, attending school, or just curious to learn more, you don’t want to miss it. Seating is limited. R.S.V.P. your space today by calling (314) 612-1462 or emailing email@example.com.
This business seminar is sponsored by St. Louis Community College and PNC Bank.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Turn your Dream or Passion into a Business
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie